|Bowel #1 will nourish and allow the colon to work on its own.
Cape Aloe powder is used because of its ability to cause contractions of the bowel wall muscles. It contains a phytochemical (phyto means herb) that will cause any smooth or intestinal muscle to contract.
Ingredients: Cape Aloe leaf, Barberry root, Cascara Sagrada, Garlic bulb, Senna leaf, Turkey rhubarb root, Black Walnut hull, Clove bud, Fennel seed, Ginger root, Wormwood herb, and Cayenne Pepper (Habanero)
- Senna and Cascara sagrada are also used because of their mild laxative and toning and strengthening effect on the muscles of the intestines.
- Barberry is a great liver herb which will help the body in the detoxification of toxins that may be stirred up in the cleansing process.
- Ginger and Fennel help with digestion and gas build up.
- Garlic is antibacterial and antifungal helping to eliminate harmful organisms while promoting the reestablishment of healthy intestinal flora.
- Cayenne pepper is used because it acts to stop any intestinal bleeding, ulceration or irritation. While cayenne may seem to be a strong stimulating herb, it is actually very soothing on the digestive tract. In fact, cayenne pepper is used to treat stomach or duodenal ulcers.
- Black Walnut, Clove and Wormwood are used in this formula because they have the ability to kill and expel parasites that may infect the digestive tract.